Random outfits...

I have been neclecting this blog for a couple of weeks... I have been pretty busy.
Here are some outfits from last week, since this week I haven't even had time to take pics...

Top - OVS Industry
Cami - NY&Co
Skirt - Conbipel
Boots - Campanile
Necklace - bf b-day present
This was an attempt to include in my daily wear more springy colors, but the top is quite light. I think I liked the result, then we had a bout of cold air from Spain and I had to re-think my weekly wardrobe choices!!!

Cardigan - Express
Dress - Upim
Shoes - Anya
Necklace - Colleague's present
There's something I don't really like about this outfit. Probably the fact that it's too dark and I look like I am going to a funeral! I should have worn patterned or colored tights, I guess. On the other side, I love these shoes, but the dress looks better worn with boots.

Cardigan - Fluò
Shirt - OOPS by Upim
Jeans - Killah
Shoes - Doc Marten's
Necklace - Target
This, I like, even though I think the length and the white panels of this cardigan makes my hips look bigger - which is kind of ridiculous, because for a number of years I have whined about my lack of hips! It's quite comfortable, and it's what I wore to go to music class.

Cardigan - Express
Shirt - H&M, Christmas present from cousin
Skirt - Klix
Tights - ? but very old
Boots - Frau
Necklace - Some store in the Niagara Falls Outlet Mall
This was comfy too, and I love this shirt. It actually is the only thing I own from H&M, for some reason I don't get to buy anything when I go there, since it's always so crowded!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!