Excited!


I am waiting for the last 50 minutes of the work-week to pass, then I am on to weekends activities!
I'll have some exciting events coming up.

  • An invitation for two persons for a vernissage for an art exibition: "From Corot to Monet" - of course, it's about Impressionism. I am so happy, because it's the first time I go to a vernissage! Hope I'll be able to take lots of pictures!
  • My music exam tomorrow. They'll ask me to play something, and some theory... can't say I am totally relaxed about this, and can't wait for it to be over...
  • Dinner tomorrow night: we are celebrating boyfriend's birthday, which was last Wed. I'll have to cook, and I am happy I'll have friends over.
  • And in between... I need to get some sleep. And I want to spend some relaxing time reading a book...
  • Also, I have a small project I want to start, but I haven't had time yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!