Here are some posts really worth reading from this week - many are about making your wishes come true. Should start thinking if there's a hidden message for me in this coincidence...
- From Megan, wonderful advice on playing a character, someone you really want to be, to become that person and create the magic life you want!
- Cherry on top - from Gala. Nothing to add, really!
- Thoughts on the Ex-Factor, from Sarah Von. I am never too sure on how to relate to my exes, and she offers some food for thoughts in there.
- In a winter rut? Nonsense, says Liv. Here's what to do.
- Kaileenelise reminds us that, to make our dreams come true, we need to nurture them and tend to them, as if they were a "tiny and precious garden". Oh, so true!
- Luinae wrote a short list of all the small steps she wants to take to make her dream come true. She wants to be an artist. However, I find these suggestions really adaptable to many other areas/jobs/lives, as long as you really want to make it!