There was a lot of good stuff to read this week on the web! Here are my faves:
- Megan is creating a beautiful series on "Make Your Life Amazing". This post on Creating Confidence was one of my favourite, probably because it really resonated with me.
- Ella reported an interesting checklist to help the Domestic Goddes inside us come out a bit more (and it's something I really do need!)
- I'll never look at vegetables the same way again. So cute!
- A. from The Glamourous Grad Student wrote two guest posts on sartoriography on "A starter wardrobe for the collegiate clothes pony" Part 1 and 2
- Mermaid in a Manhole wrote plenty of insightful posts these last days. I really liked
"Why you shouldn't always completely accept you for who you are" and "Give a little more & take a little less".
- 50 ways to love more!
- A bit of practical advice on how to get rid of post-holiday pimples.
- A bit late, but here is "How to make the most of the fresh start of a new year" From ZenHabits.
- And, from the same author: "12 minimalist ways to reduce your carbon footprint"