...because, feeling so low, I need to remind myself of all the good things I have in my life!
- First: it's true I had to spend a crazy amount of money on car repair, but if I did that means: that I have a car, that I had the money to pay for it, that I have a job to earn this money. And none of these is a given!
- My boss, who never complains if I have to miss work. He knows I do work hard when I need to, so he doesn't mind if I take two hours (or two days) off.
- Lunch with an old friend, talking of car problems and how much my little niece makes us smile.
- Christmas is near! I know lots of people get into holiday depression, I know it's a very consumeristic holiday, but the smell of sweet foods, the lights in the streets and decorations in the shop windows make me happy!
- My new shoes, which remind me so much of the ones Diane Kruger was wearing in the movie "Bastards Apart".
- A four day weekend, starting this Friday! I'll rest, play music and try to enjoy myself.
- The smell of good food coming from the kitchen!
Indeed, there is so much to love in life...