September resolutions.


I was almost going to call this "back to school resolutions", but I am a tiny little bit too old for that!
I decided to start studying music again, so yesterday I went to a music school nearby and filled my application! I am really excited, and I'll start my classes on Oct 1st.
Then, I also decided to re-start ballet class (which I abandoned last november), so I called a school close to our place where I had taken classes two years ago to get infos about which days and what time are the classes. I'll start that one sooner (sep 15th).
I am so happy, but at the same time these decisions should go together with a serious limitation in my shopping: otherwise I won't have enough money to pay for the classes. Well, it could be a good thing since I have more than enough clothes.

And to celebrate all that, today I had to stay home - sick.
Bummer!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!