Yesterday, because of an accident, the street I take to go home was blocked, so it took me 3 hours and 10 minutes to get home. I am exausted today, but still have stuff to be grateful for!
- First, bf who makes me dinner and takes me out to have gelato, because I had such a hard day (and commute)!
- Then, I got home late but I found a parking spot under the building - I am never so lucky!
- Tomorrow is my birthday! I want to make a cake tonight to take to work tomorrow - it'll be a nice surprise for my coworkers, I hope.
- And on sunday, beach! It'll be my fist time this year, so I can't wait.
- Connected to the previous one: my very nice new swimsuit - also, can't wait to use it.
Other stuff: gelati, being able to wait for months for a bag to go on sale, the new hat I bought for little niece, and having her (and family) for dinner on sat, cooking, peaches! books and magazines, and the smell of summer in the air!