Today I am loving...
- The girls at work, who are all so helpful even if they don't have to. I am working on something new, an analysis that requires an instrument I have never worked on, and I am learning so much from all of them!
- Mom who goes to the farmer's market every Thu morning and buys me (and sister) fresh fruit and veggies. She even tailors the content of our bags: she gives zucchini to sis (I don't like them) and kiwis to me (sis doesn't like them, I do)!
- The restaurant at work. We have free lunch every day, and it's usually a pretty good and filling lunch. I am not gaining weight only because I am walking so much more at work!
- Granma. I think of her every day. I found the letters she wrote to me when I was in the US, and I can't read them without crying. She was so sweet and loving... Aunt, who was tidying up her house, told me she is going to give me back the letters I sent to granma in reply. I want to keep them all together.
- New flowers for my balcony!