Feeling down...

I have been feeling really down lately.
It's mainly because of the new job: it's extremely boring, there are days when I really have nothing to do, I don't even have a computer to read scientific papers, and I miss my ex-colleagues a lot.
I talked to one of them, some minutes ago, and she gave me some good suggestions.
I am mainly scared by how bad I am taking this whole story: I am having anxiety attaks at night, short breath, and a feeling of nausea. And I burst into tears from time to time.
I am gonna take some steps tomorrow to try to solve this situation. I hope things will get better...

Comments

Leanna said…
I think any change, whether life altering or career altering, has the potential to bring on some anxiety. I'm hoping for your sake that the tomorrows coming will bring some sense of calm, and great deal of actual work to to at work! ;)
Kelly said…
I don't know what to tell you, except that I'm thinking of you and I know you'll pull through this. Leanna is right - anxiety comes even with the best news, because it's a big change. I think you'll sort it all out soon, which will make you feel physically better as well.
chiara said…
Thanks, girls, I am actually feeling better...
It seems things are starting to get busier.
I am really grateful for your kind thoughts and good vibes!

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!