- Sign the job contract (on Thu) with the new company.
- Call the company I am working for to ask if they want me to bring them my resignation letter, or I can just fax it.
- Send/take the resignation letter to the company I am working for.
- If I have time, still on Tue, go to the city hall to bring some paper for a damage they did on my car with a traffic sign, to have a reimboursement.
- Talk with my boss, here at the detached location I am working now, and say to him I am leaving in a month.
- Buy orange juice (totally random, but I promised bf I'd do it)
Monday, March 23, 2009
Weekly to-do list.
More than for the week, this list is mainly for the next 2-3 days... Here it is (I post it here, so I won't loose it!)