Exausted!

I am feeling like I was running the whole day today!

Actually, I didn't do much: woke up slightly later, as I had the day off, and stayed in bed reading until it got time to get ready. I had an appointment with the human resources lady at my new job (which looks so much like Ellen De Generis, it's almost scary!) to sign the contract, but I got there early so I went windowshopping to the nearby mall.
Signed, came back home, and while preparing lunch I was on the phone with my old job human resources to figure out how to present my resignation letter. I did the letter while eating, then headed out again to go to the city hall. Now I am back home again, and I feel like I have been standing for the last 3 hours - which is not the case, of course!

But I am really satisfied I did all I had planned to do today. Tomorrow I'll announce the big news at work, hoping nobody gets angry!

Comments

Leanna said…
Congrats yet again!

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!