I woke up this morning with a terrible headache, probably due to my sinuses (again!), so I decided to stay home. Tomorrow I have something very important at work, so I MUST go, and I preferred to skip work today.
As I recently confessed, I am a shameless list addict. So, here's my list of what I need/want to do this week:
- I absolutely have to take my headset to work on Tue, for a vistual class with the Munich office.
- Teach two classes, Mon and Wed.
- Go to theatre on Thu
- Doctor on Fri
- Exam on Thu
- Go to Zara to check out their jeans: I saw my cousin yesterday wearing a very nice pair, appropriate for work, and I want to try them on (I never bought anything from them here in Italy)
- Write at least three artcles for the website I write for: one of my first two articles got nice ratings, and now it's like third out of twelve (yay!).
- Go on with the book I am reading. It's a very interesting book I got for my birthday (in july!), but I never seem to have time to read! Besides, a much lighter and fluffier one is waiting for me once I am done with this (that being an incentive).
- Take pics of interesting stores windows.
- Call the hair salon for an appointment! It gets more and more difficult to style my hair in the morning...
- Make a cake for Valentine's day. I already know which one, but I have to buy the ingredients (or I should delegate do bf?)
- I am sure I'll think of more...