- call the seamstress and if she's available go bring some stuff to fix. May be this way I'll finally be able to wear my Banana Republic pants and skirt...
- Go buy toilet paper and toothpaste, before I am completely out of them.
- Go visit granma
- Go buy bread
- Clean the house, at least the floor
- Do laundry
Good thing is I don't need to take the car to do any of this!
Sat afternoon - Sun:
- Study for the EPO exam I'll take on Wed (PRIORITY!!!).
- Prepare for the lecture to give on Wed (full day, this coming Wed, isn't it?)
- Go to mom to give her back food boxes she lent me
- See friends on Sat night (we don't really know where/when still, but it's pretty sure we are gonna meet them)
Of course the last two are WANTS, and the visit to granma too, but the rest is pretty much a NEED...
Now, if I just decided to get out of bed and start doing something...