Time for some love... I haven't done this for more than two weeks, but I was having too much fun during the Christmas season to have time to sit a write!
Here is what I am loving today:
- Wonderful boyfriend, who takes care of me when I get the flu, goes out to buy me magazines, checks my temperature, prepares lunch and dinner and even takes care of my entertainment by choosing a nice DVD to watch after dinner!
- Shopping! I have been on a shopping ban for so long, due to lack of salary, that I was the happiest girl in the world when I bought my black boots last sat. I have been showing them to everybody since!
- Walking around Rome during Christmas time. For the first time I went to see the Christmas tree and the Nativity near the St. Peter's Cathedral. I was so excited...
- Seeing both my cousins on Christmas day. They live pretty far, one of them in London, the other in Venice ('till now, now she's relocating, she doesn't know where yet).
- 1984 by George Orwell. Much better than I expected (and I had great expectations!). I think it should be mandatory read in school in every country!