Almost Christmas!




I am extremely tired, since I have spent the last weekends walking around in Rome looking at stores.
I have to confess: I was not looking for gifts, because I took care of them pretty early, but I just felt like I couldn't miss the beauty of the city at this time of the year. I begged bf to come take a walk with me last saturday and the one before, after dinner. I had to see Piazza Navona, with all the decorations and full of people, Trastevere, Fontana di Trevi... I just love this city!
And I am not one of those people who get the christmas blues. I am happy to buy gifts for people I love and I care for, I can't wait to spend Christmas eve and Christmas day with my family, including my cousin who lives in London and her sister who has been living in Venice 'til now.
I can't wait to see bf's face when I'll give him my present, a ticket to a concert at the Auditorium (an one for me, too!)
And can't wait to go to work tomorrow, and whish Merry Christmas to everybody.

I am so tired, and I can't wait for tomorrow to come!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!