Things I Love Thursday!



It's Things I Love Thursday again!
I should do it more often, I find it is a nice gratitude exercise...
What do I love today?

  • My job, that allows me to take free ballet classes, teach music to two little children, look from time to time at the gym instructors (yum!) and have espresso for free!
  • Boyfriend, as always, who hugs me at night when I am too anxious to sleep. And cooks for me when I come home late. And parks my car while I am having dinner... I feel really really lucky!
  • Shopping with sister! We kept saying to each other, this morning - I am not coming with you anymore: look how much I spent!
  • Little niece who is coming in Jan. I am so happy and excited, I have already chosen presents for her!
  • And my new sweather. Pics to come soon.
  • Mom's vegetable soup. It's the best lunch in this almost fall day. It's so comforting...
  • Free morning tomorrow! I think I'll take a long walk to Trastevere, look at the windows of the small boutiques/shops, may be buy some little sweet thing to eat for dessert, and come back by bus.
Life is lovely, isn't it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!