Procrastinating...

It's night and I am supposed to figure out what a synchrotron is.
But of course Kelly (http://proficiscamur.blogspot.com/) tagged me, so here it is:


1. What are the last three things you purchased?
-A new laptop
-A magazine
-Pizza (I know, I am sad)

2. What are the last thee songs you downloaded?
-I downloaded a whole album - Burattino senza fili

3. Where were the last three places you visited?-Scauri (South Lazio)
-Genova
-Bayreuth

4. What are your three favorite movies?-Dreams (Kurosawa)
-The Seventh Seal (Bergman)
-Ehm... Flashdance(probably watched it 50 times)

5. What are your three favorite possessions? -Granfather's watch
-a computer key - from an old keyboard. BF sent it to me when I was in USA, complaining that on my american computer there are no accented Es. So, he sent me that key.
-my guitar

6. What three things can you not live without?-my laptop
-icecream
-my camera

7. What would be your three wishes?-To finally get a job and relax
-Have my bf find a job as a journalist
-Finally get my music degree!

8. What are three things you have not done yet?-Gotten a degree in mechanical engineering
-Driven a motorcycle in the traffic
-Gone to London

9. What are your three favorite dishes?-Pasta with my mom's pesto
-pizza any kind
-mozzarella


10. What three celebrities would you want to hang out with the most?-George Clooney - I think besides being gorgeous he is also funny and very very pleasant
-Voltaire (does he count?)
-Louis Armstrong

11. Name three things that freak you out.-big hairy bubbly spiders
-big black roaches
-parachuting?

12. If you could describe yourself in three words, what would they be?
-curious
-sweet
-patient

13. Name three unusual things you are good at.-remembering dates - any weird date
-crossing my fingers the weirdest way
-that's all -I am boring

14. What are three things you are currently coveting?-a job
-a nice job
-a nice writing job

15. What three bloggers would you like tag?

Marjorie (http://myinnerfrenchgirl.blogspot.com/)
Serena http://blog.alfemminile.com/blog/see_244463_1/IO-UN-piccolisssiiiimo-DISEGNO
Rossella http://blog.alfemminile.com/blog/see_187890_1/-9829-9829-GIrRl-In-LOv-S-dI-rY-9733-9733-Mi-VOglio-di-NUOVO-RACCONTARE-9829-9829

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!