Learning!




Yesterday and today I had the first two lessons of - motorcyle driving.
Man, the muscles in my legs are hurting! I didn't expect that thing to be so heavy.
But it is sooo much fun!

The best part was the public: I was in a big parking lot, with a cafe on one side, and the incoming cars, instead of just parking and go on with their business, would just stop there and stare at me.
I mean, get the heck out of my way! I am dangerous!!!
But of course a girl on a bike is news material, in the town!

Then I had two construction workers watching me from the fence, and a kid on a little bike getting in my way multiple times. I think he hasn't realized he was risking his own life.

But all was well. I was able to change up to the third gear, not without jumps and coughs from the bike... the poor thing!

And I am gonna tellya: even tho nobody believes me, sooner or later I am gonna drive a Yamaha R1. Don't know when, don't know how, but I am gonna do it!

Ciaoooooo

Comments

Kelly said…
Have you been following me around and stealing my life plans? I want to get a motorcycle so badly!

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday links

Taking Stock

BDIB - Arm Party!